Today we have fresh vegetable couscous mamairenepasta with shrimps.
A warm, delicious food from mum!
Από την faganoula.gr
What we need:
- 1/2 kg shrimps
- 250 gr. Fresh vegetable couscous @mamairenepasta
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 chopped Florinas pepper
- 1 tsp paprika (sweet or spicy)
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lt vegetable broth
How to cook:
- Put the shrimp in a bowl and mix them with the paprika, salt and pepper.
- Put the olive oil in a pan and sauté the shrimp for 2 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Saute the vegetables in the same pan.
- Add the couscous of fresh vegetables and add the broth. Cook over medium heat until it boils. In the end, add the shrimp.
- Serve with fresh parsley!