supermum_of_twinboys welcomes May and cooks us the most delicious and pure pasta she has ever tasted, the mamairenepasta !!
They are by far the most delicious handmade pasta that I have ever tried and in addition to the deliciousness is that they have no added salt, are made with pure ingredients and fresh vegetables and are ready in just 3 ′. (there are suitable for #vegan)
And of course when I talk about the specific pasta, I can not but refer to #pastaforamission, an action during which with any purchase from www.mamairenepasta.gr, part of each package is given to support institutions for children !!
Imagine now the combination of such delicious pasta with juicy chicken and creamy sauce with peppers and philadelphia !!
And after you learned all these amazing pasta @mamairenepasta, let me show you what we combined them with today!
What we need:
- 400 gr. casarecce @mamairenepasta
- 4 chicken legs
- 1 green pepper
- 1 Florinas pepper
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 100 gr. philadelphia light
- 50 gr. grated cheese
How to cook:
- In a pan, put a little olive oil and spread the chicken legs that i have rubbed with turmeric.
- On the top put the chopped peppers and garlic.
- I put cream cheese on top of each leg and add a little water to my pan.
- Cook in a preheated oven until the chicken is cooked through (about an hour).
- When it’s ready, drop the liquids into a saucepan, let it boil and add the grated cheese.
- shred the chicken in the sauce and serve it with the pasta, which i have boiled according to the instructions on the package (it only takes 3 ‘to be ready on your plate !!). ❤️