The successful cooking magazine on your computer, tablet or mobile! Favorite recipes from famous chefs along with tips and advice for the kitchen!
Tasty and quick
The creator of the foodblog Simplehomecooks creates for Xryses syntages a menu ideal for all of us who are looking for practical solutions for an enjoyable and nutritious lunch or dinner at home.
“Healthy, simple and easy recipes that everyone can make, with products that we can always have at home for delicious and quick meals. Great products that can be found in Alpha Mega Hypermarkets all over Cyprus.”
Marsia Nikolaou https://www.instagram.com/simplehomecooks/
What we need:
- 400 gr. Fresh vegetable tagliatele Mama Irene
- 500 gr. minced beef Angus
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium grated carrot
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup. red wine
- 450 gr. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup. milk
- Grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup. water
- Sea salt and ground pepper
How to cook:
- In a hot pan over medium heat, sauté the onion and carrot for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the minced meat, salt and pepper and sauté for 6 minutes over high heat until browned.
- Add the tomato paste, stir and add the wine. Boil for about 4 minutes until the alcohol evaporates.
- Add the tomato paste, basil, sugar, broth, water and reduce to medium-low heat. Simmer, covered, for about 15-20 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Finally, add the milk, stir and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente. Add the pasta to the pan and stir until combined.
- Place on a platter, sprinkle with parmesan and serve.