We have the perfect idea for a super tasty and kids mac ‘n’ cheese with pumpkin !! The pumpkin gives an incredible sweetness that will excite you .. while the fresh vegetables fusilli, create the perfect result!
You can use ready-made boiled pumpkin or make it yourself baked in the oven.
What we need:
- 300g vegetable fusilli ‘mamairenepasta’
- 1 cup grated cheese (perfectly salty)
- 1 cup milk
- 250g pumpkin
- 1/4 garlic powder
- 2 tbsp of fresh butter
For the roasted pumpkin: Wash well, cut into small pieces, remove the seeds and place it in a pan with oil paste. Sprinkle with oil, salt, pepper and bake in a preheated oven in the air for about 30′-40 ‘(depending on the oven and how many small pieces we have cut) at 190oC until soft. Try with the fork to see if it has softened.
How to cook:
- Boil the fusilli for 3′ – 5′ in boiling water.
- Drain, pour a little running water and put them back in the pot.
- In a bowl, melt the pumpkin together with the butter, milk, grated cheese and garlic. Transfer them to the pot with the screws, stir and ready to serve!