I can’t begin to describe how tasty this recipe is! It’s a main dish that we loved, and you’ll most certainly love it as well! It is the fresh vegetable tagliatelle by Mama Irene with chicken and cashew cream, a colorful meal that the little hands loved. It’s healthier than chicken a la crème, and as tasty and delicious, so you’ll never want to make chicken any other way!
The entire recipe, the photography, the text… is by Eleni, a mom for the little hands who together try to discover the magical world of tastes, smells and textures! You can find more recipes from Eleni link http://https://www.littlehandsblw.com/
- 400 g fresh vegetable tagliatelle by Mama Irene Pasta
- 1 kg chicken, for frying pan
- 400 ml cashew cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 fresh onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, in strips
- 1 red pepper, in strips
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ½ unwaxed lemon, the zest
- 1 ½ tsp tarragon
- ½ tsp coriander
- ⅓ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp curry
- salt (for kids older than one year old)
How to cook:
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium fire.
- Add the olive oil, the chopped onion, the white part from the fresh onion, and the peppers, and sauté them for 5–6 minutes, until soft.
- Add the chicken, the spices, the salt, and the pepper, and sauté, mixing often, until it changes color. The chicken will give off liquids, wait until it absorbs some and add the vinegar.
- Finally, after most liquids have been absorbed, add the cashew cream and let the mixture grow uniform, mixing occasionally.
- Boil some water in a pot, and after it’s boiled, add the vegetable tagliatelle. Boil the tagliatelle for 3–4 minutes and then strain.
- Serve the vegetable tagliatelle and the chicken in a plate, or mix everything in the pan and then serve.
You will find the recipe in even more detail -> https://www.littlehandsblw.com/en/2021/10/vegetable-tagliatelle-with-chicken-and-cashew-cream/
So simple and so delicious!